Find your course now

Home » About SSE » Passport and Student Visa for the UK

Passport and Student Visa for the UK


International students are required a visa in order to come to the UK. The process of application is depends on the length of your stay:

If you are coming for the short term (less than 6 month) you required to apply for a student visitor visa once you arrive to the UK. In order to do that you need to provide following documents:

  • A valid passport that will not be expired during your stay in the UK
  • An official letter from the University.
  • A bank statement or your financial situation, proving you have enough amount of money to cover your studies cost and living expenses. Living expenses should be no less than £1,000 per month and plus your tuition costs depending on the program you chose.

For more information, please check the links:

If you are coming for the long stay (more than 6 month) you are required to apply for a Tier 4 visa in advance. You can apply by yourself by completing an application form online: Or to make it easier you can call an agency.

Tier 4 Student for UK

Any students who require a to do a full year in England will require a Tier 4 Student Visa. We can help you to process this with end University you will study with. As the University will provide the CAS number for your on line application.


If you need to apply for a new passport or to extend the expired one, please follow the link: